A cosy, stone, terrace cottage in the heart of the village conservation area, with courtyard garden.
Just around the corner from Hall Farm and opposite the village pub is Woodturners Cottage. Originally the home of one of the many 19th Century village woodturners, it is now a stylish cottage with plenty of character.
Old oak beams, wooden floors, antiques and original art add a homely touch, while the contemporary kitchen, walk-in wardrobe and stylish bathroom are total luxury. The private and peaceful courtyard garden is the icing on the (very beautifully decorated) cake. Take a look around and see what is waiting….
• Self contained, period terrace cottage
• Courtyard garden
• Oak beams and wooden floors
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Gas fire in stone fireplace
• Super kingsize bed
• Feather duvets and pillows
• Pocket sprung mattress
• High quality bed linen
• Extra large bath towels
• Heated towel rail
• iPod docking system & DAB radio
• Digital TV
• New, high quality kitchen equipment
• Oven and hob
• Washing machine and drier
• Digital TV and DVD player
• High speed wifi
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Walk-in shower
• Cooking utensils, cutlery & crockery
• Tea, coffee, milk, dishwasher tablets, laundry tablets
2 nights: £230
3-7 nights: Prices are graded up to the weekly rate
Weekly rate £390-550 according to the season (see Book Your Stay for further information)
Additional folding beds (max 2) £30 each per night
Please complete the form below, along with the dates you would like to reserve and we will contact you regarding your enquiry.