A stylish detached 3-bedroomed house in the heart of the village conservation area with a garden and games room.
If you love beautiful things - fabrics, mid-century furniture with a twist, contemporary lighting and original artwork, combined with great comfort, then look no further.
This 3-bedroom house for 6 has been honed to delight the senses and offers a sanctuary for relaxation. Its modern stone exterior is calm and straightforward but like the Tardis hides a multitude of wonderful surprises.
Inside is a fusion of modernity. Sleek Neils Moller chairs rest side by side with a newly made Konk oak table while Art Deco items sit easily with Persian carpets and a copper Tom Dixon lamp. Hypnos beds, freshly tiled bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen with an Aga lends for easy living.
This house aims to make your stay a real pleasure – so you can sit back and enjoy the wealth of comfort and design. We have aimed to choose furniture that has a story which celebrates the creative individual and we appreciate the joy of things well-made.
• Modern completely refurbished in Autumn 2020
• High end luxury fittings and furniture
• Visit England Four Star Gold award
• Large living area
• Separate games room with table tennis
• Aga plus induction hob/oven
• High spec lighting through out
• Bespoke furniture by British and European makers
• Original contemporary artworks
• Master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite
• One bedroom with Hypnos super-king bed
• One bedroom with two Hypnos single beds
• Feather duvets and pillows
• High quality linen
• Ensuite and separate bathroom, both with showers
• Extra large bath towels
• Heated towel rails
• Downstairs toilet
• Smart TV
• Well equipped kitchen
• Bone china crockery
• Welcome pack
• Tea, coffee, dishwasher and laundry tablets
• Dining room with French doors to garden
• Off-street parking
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• 4 - 5 person Jacuzzi hot tub
Minimum stay 3 nights from £870 for 6 people
Weekly from £1950
PLEASE NOTE: Children over 12 welcome. The accommodation is smoke-free and pet-free (including dogs!).